Monday, January 17, 2011

Teaching Made Easy

The title is a lie! There is no such thing but what I have learned from my "butterflies" is that even at one children know a lot more than people would ever imagine. And as much as I love poetry and music,so do my beautiful "butterflies". So here are some songs that I have made up and use in the "Butterfly Class" for the "butterflies".


  • Colors
    • Green is go
    • Blue is cold
    • Yellow means slow down
    • Orange is hot!
    • Brown is mud
    • White is the color of the clouds
    • Black is night
    • Red means stop!
    • That's how the colors go
  • Time to Eat
    • It's time to eat, eat eat
    • It's time to eat, eat ,eat 
    • (use in conjunction with the sign for eat in sign language and sing the song until the children learn that it's time to sit and eat.)
  •  Clean up
  • Come on Ride the Train

No comments:

Post a Comment